[gst-devel] Problem in gstrtpbin and AV Transfer---Urgent

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:31:30 CEST 2008

Is there any range of Frame Rate that i can use..if i set the FrameRate to
some value..........
If i set 20 fps at camera and then use a file of 12 fps then even file send
is not working...
Please let me know if someone else has faced the similar problem....

I am stuck and not able to proceed further......
Please help.....

Thanks a lot
Manish