[gst-devel] gst-plugins-base-0.10.21 compilation fails on test-colorkey

Matthew R Hurne matt.hurne at versatile.com
Wed Oct 8 21:13:28 CEST 2008

Matthew R Hurne wrote:
>> Bastien Nocera wrote:

>>> <snip>
>>> Already fixed in CVS, installing the gtk+ devel packages will work
>>> around the problem.
>> I'm working on a Slackware 12.0 system.  I have the gtk+2-2.10.13-i486-1.tgz package installed, but no love.  Unlike a distro such as Ubuntu, there isn't a separate gtk-devel package.  What was the fix in CVS?  I could apply it by hand.
>>

> Nevermind, I found the change to test/icles/Makefile.am via ViewVC.  Thanks for your help!

I ended up having to make a change to test/icles/Makefile.in as well:

78c78
< @HAVE_GTK_TRUE@@USE_X_TRUE@	test-colorkey$(EXEEXT) $(am__EXEEXT_1)
---
> @USE_X_TRUE@	test-colorkey$(EXEEXT) $(am__EXEEXT_1)

After making the change to Makefile.am that was already checked in to CVS and the above change to Makefile.in, I was able to compile successfully.

Matt