[gst-devel] GStreamer on Windows

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 01:49:26 CEST 2008

Andoni Morales Alastruey wrote:

> The dshodecwrapper doesn't works because  OAbuild doesn't include
> libgstvolume, witch is needed by this plugin. (I recently send them an
> email with the guidelines to solve it as their oil version is to old to
> compile libgstvolume)
> I recently compiled GStreamer on windows using OAbuild with libgstffmpeg
> linked to a full-supported ffmpeg. I can send the binaries to test it.
> For me it's working quite well...

If OABuild doesn't have dshowsrcwrapper, how is it possible for OABuild to
work "quite well" for anyone?  It seems as if dshowsrcwrapper is required
for any pipeline.  For me, libdshowsrcwrapper.dll is the first module that
fails to load, presumably because of the problem that you described.  I
also see that libgstdshowvideosink.dll fails to load.  Why GStreamer would
be trying to load a module that seems related to video when all I'm trying
to do is play a .wav file I don't know.  Could it be that dshowvideosink
suffers from the same problem that you described for dshowsrcwrapper?
--
Jeffrey Barish