[gst-devel] GIT test repositories

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:48:22 CEST 2008

Hi again,

  At the general request, I've also created a commit message filter in
order to have a saner view of the commits.

  The general rule is that I tried to condense as much information in
one line (a summary if you wish).

  I haven't checked ALL commits to make sure there aren't any
inconsistencies, but the original cvs commit message is present after
the one-liner summary (for historical purposes).

  As mentionned previously... this breaks compatibility with the
previously released repositories.

  As usual, comments/feedbacks/.. are welcome,

    Edward