[gst-devel] Problem when I'm streaming video

Marlène Hildebrand-Ehrhardt marlene.hildebrandehrhardt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:29:35 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I have a strange problem : everytime I try to stream video from a network
camera, there's no video window appearing. When I just want to display the
video stream, it's OK, but everytime I try to stream it (no matter the
protocol), nothing's happening. I really don't understand what is happening,
because I used the same camera and the same pipelines just yesterday and it
worked fine.

I'm not sure it's related to my problem, but on the server side, I get the
following error message :

gstbasesink.c(2877): gst_base_sink_chain_unlocked ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSink:udpsink1:
Received buffer without a new-segment. Assuming timestamps start from 0.

Does anybody know where my problem comes from?

Thank you by advance!

Marlène Hildebrand-Ehrhardt