[gst-devel] write in a buffer

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:59:45 CEST 2009

Just a little comment

I have my program dumping the output to the stdout.

    pipeline     = gst_pipeline_new ("audio-player");
    source       = gst_element_factory_make ("alsasrc", "file-source")
    filesink     = gst_element_factory_make ("fakesink",
"audio-output");

    if (!pipeline || !source || !filesink) {
        g_printerr ("One element could not be created. Exiting.\n");
        return -1;
    }

    g_object_set (G_OBJECT (filesink), "dump", TRUE, NULL);

Just the nescessary ... how can I set a buffer with a custom
specification, 'cause I have after that implement a fftw library to read
the content of this buffer and transform that reading in others 2.

I presume the content inside the buffer are 0's and 1's... so I need the
fast fourier transform reading this buffer "in real time" and creating
another data.

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!