[gst-devel] A problem to generate H.264 file for Asterisk by GStreamer

Chih-Wei Huang cwhuang at linux.org.tw
Mon May 11 04:13:08 CEST 2009

Hello,
Recently someone emailed to ask me for the asterisk plugins
I wrote about two years ago.
Actually I have planned to submit my work to you,
but still too busy to finish that.

Anyway, to let things move on,
I decided to publish the plugin to the list
so someone can review and comment on it,
and even merge to the mainline.
Sorry it is for gstreamer-good about two years ago,
may be 0.10.6. I didn't follow the development closely,
so I don't know if it still works for the recent version.
I hope I can have more time to make it up
and give you a clean patch.
(if you think it's worth doing that)

Cheers,
Chih-Wei