[gst-devel] Anyway to simulate performance of streaming pipeline under varying network condition?

Yiliang Bao yiliangb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 01:19:59 CET 2009

Hi,

I would like to see how a streaming pipeline behaves when the network
bandwidth is varying. I can ask my cousin in another country to test the
connection, but anyhow the number of scenarios is quite limited.

I am wondering if there is any facilities in gstreamer that help me do the
testing and tune the parameters. It is even better if this process can be
automated.

Thanks,
Yiliang