[gst-devel] Is it possible to do user defined SET_PARAMETERS/GET_PARAMETERS in rtspsrc?

Yiliang Bao yiliangb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:09:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I am using rtspsrc in our application to connect to RTSP server, which we
can customize. If I would like to send/get some user defined parameters,
like the brightness of the camera, using SET_PARAMETERS/GET_PARAMETERS, is
this possible?

Also is it possible for the user application to get the status code that the
server sends to rtspsrc?

Thanks for any helps!
Yiliang