[gst-devel] loosing sync mpegtsdemux

Miquel Àngel Farré miquel.farre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:55:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am working on an application that starts with this pipeline:

filesrc location = filename ! mpegtsparse ! mpegtsdemux

when mpegtsdemux have a new pad, it calls the function on_new_pad:
 in case of video it completes the pipeline with:
   queue ! mpeg2dec ! videoscale ! capsfilter ! glupload ! fakesink (with
sync=true)

 in case of dsmcc content:
   queue ! appsink

The problem is that the video part plays faster than the usual, nevertheless
if I comment all the dsmcc part on "on_pad_added" function, video part plays
correctly.

I can't found where is the problem, but I think it is related with the dsmcc
part pipeline, here you can found the link to "on_pad_added" function:
http://pastebin.ca/1550152 <http://www.pastebin.ca/1550152>

Thanks,

Miquel