[gst-devel] matroska

stojnovsky emil at stinetworks.eu
Mon Dec 27 16:15:29 CET 2010

Hi All,
I'm really newer with Gstreamer.
I start to make one simple test, play webm movie.
When I try to play only video or audio it works, but not work audio+video.
when I start:

gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=bilqna.webm ! matroskademux name=d
d.audio_00 ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! pulsesink d.video_00 ! vp8dec !
xvimagesink

I see maybe first frame of video and the picture is stay freeze and audio
isn't start and in console i get:
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.

when i start:
gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=bilqna.webm ! matroskademux name=d
d.audio_00 ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! pulsesink filesrc
location=bilqna.webm ! matroskademux ! vp8dec ! xvimagesink
I have video and audio but i think this is not a good solution.

So, can you help me, what is wrong in my first command, or maybe this is a
bug, or i miss do something when install my environment ?
Thanks in advance.