[gst-devel] Distorted audio capture on Vista

Francis Rammeloo francis.rammeloo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:58:44 CET 2010

Update:
directshowaudiosrc works fine on my PC at home that has Windows XP.

I modified some the ossbuild code so that the directsound plugin also
contains the directsoundsrc element:

gst-launch-0.10 directsoundsrc num-buffers=300 ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! faac ! ffmux_mp4 ! filesink location=test.mp4

It works fine on my Windows XP machine at home. I'll try it on the
Vista laptops Monday.

Grts,
Francis