[gst-devel] Videomixing two/multiple webcams side by side

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:14:04 CEST 2010

In your videobox add border-alpha=0 property , also use queue before
videomixer input of both cameras.

for eg.

gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src0 ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240 ! videobox
left=-320 border-alpha=0 ! queue ! videomixer name=mix ! ffmpegcolorspace !
xvimagesink  v4l2src1 ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240 ! queue ! mix.

best luck
Kapil

twitter handle: @gst_kaps
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal