[gst-devel] Error in my pipe?

Luciana Fujii Pontello luciana at fujii.eti.br
Thu Feb 3 20:53:30 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 10:29 -0800, StyveA wrote:

> Wim Taymans wrote:
> >
> > On 02/03/2011 05:57 PM, StyveA wrote:
> >> I really don't understand where is my error...
> > Check out the part in the manual about dynamic pads. You need to connect
> > the pad-added signal from decodebin.
>
> If I understand, this is what I do here :

Quoting from your previous e-mail, this is where the wrong part starts:

> gst_element_link_many (src,dec,ffm,scale,sink, NULL);

Which points you to read the dynamic pads doc. Your callback is also not
right, because you're trying to link decodebin to sink, which should be
already linked to videoscale. Check the return of your linking attempt,
which would have told you it didn't work.

I also suggest that you use uridecodebin or even just use playbin2 in
your pipeline.

Regards,

Luciana Fujii