unsubscribe

Sandu Teo teodorstv at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 13:23:21 CET 2011

________________________________
From: zwresh <zwresh at 126.com>
To: gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Sent: Fri, February 11, 2011 5:32:40 AM
Subject: Fast forward play | seek rate | trick play

Anybody know how to  fast forward  play  such as by X2, X4 ,X8,X16 ?

I tried the avidemux/qtdemux/flvdemux/matroskademux demuxer ,
and used  the decoder of mine.
And must i do somthing in my decoder plugin ?

Following is the code snippet of app which I have:

                ret =
(int)gst_element_query_position(pipeline,&format,&pos_cur);

                pos_seek = pos_cur + ( time_seek * GST_SECOND );

                gst_element_seek (pipeline,
            ;                      4.0,
                                GST_FORMAT_TIME,
                                GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH | GST_SEEK_FLAG_KEY_UNIT |
GST_SEEK_FLAG_SKIP,

                                GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET,
                                pos_seek,
           &nbs  p;                    GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE,
                                GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);