dvbbasebin questions

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 18:00:01 PDT 2011

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 00:13:40 +0000
Tony Houghton <h at realh.co.uk> wrote:

> I checked Freeview today. mpegtsparse does parse its LCN descriptors
> :-). I don't know about Freesat yet, I'll check that shortly.

Not so good news with Freesat. mpegtsparse doesn't post any messages
about its non-standard BAT or EIT. It does recognise the SDT on its
non-standard pid though, so I think mpegtsparse simply doesn't recognise
BAT at all. I'll have to write a special version of mpegtsparse (or
derive from it, depending on how it's designed) for Freesat tables.