[gmail] Re: two computer sync

Matt Veenstra matt at tribalmedia.com
Tue Mar 29 11:48:33 PDT 2011

Riccardo,

I did this on another platform, andI set both pipelines to start a a
future time that was the same.  This guaranteed the clock starts the
time and not the API call.  The future time needs to be long enough
for all the calls to complete and for the item to get in the signal
queue.  I chose 100 milliseconds if I recall.

I am not sure how GStreamer handles this, but that same idea should work.

Matt
tribalmedia