Subtitle synchronization issue

enricom enri_marne87 at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 01:30:11 PDT 2012

Hello! I would like to write a code able to demultiplex a transport stream,
playing video, audio and showing teletext subtitles. The problem is that
video and audio are synchronized, whereas the subtitle stream is in advance.
For example when I'm watching the 4th second of A/V stream, the clock of the
teletext sink is already 1 second in advance and so it has already decoded
and shown the subtitle found at the 5th second of the stream...
At the beginning when the pipeline is set in playing state the teletext
decoder receives more data than the audio and video ones therefore I need to
write something that tells the decoder clock to synchronize to the
correspondent audio and video ones before showing the subtitle...how can I
do such a thing?
Thank you very much.

Enrico