Unable to seek audio files with playbin2; manual seek also broken in plugins-good-0.10.31

Eric Montellese eric.montellese at videon-central.com
Thu Jun 21 06:55:05 PDT 2012

In time format, yes.

Why is it that in a manual pipeline the seek command is handled by the
parser, but in a bin, the parser is skipped?

If it is indeed expected that the src element should handle this event, the
next step I guess would be to determine why the convert query is failing.
The debug log here doesn't show the query traversing as I would have
expected (although I haven't checked the source yet to see what debug
prints are in place).   What is the expected path of the convert query?

Thanks,
Eric