Any code examples running gstreamer in Visual C++ event loop available?

Ralph Heinkel ralph.heinkel at web.de
Fri Mar 16 05:56:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty much a novice with gstreamer. We have an existing Visual
C++ application using Windows Forms (not gdk). I wonder how one would
integrate gstreamer into the standard windows forms event loop. Or
would one rather switch entirely to the gstreamer event loop instead?
Or run both in parallel in two threads?

As anyone ever done that, and could possibly provide a very simple
code sample? Any startup help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph