Could you tell me about active-pad changed functionalities in playbin?

HoonHee Lee hoonh83.lee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:25:36 PST 2013

I reviewed the latest gstplaybin2.c and gstplaysink.c files.

When change current audio, video and text stream, Custom event has been sent
with "playsink-custom-audio-flush" and "playsink-custom-audio-flush-finish".
After that, gst_play_sink_sink_event() and gst_play_sink_sink_chain()
functions are called in gstplaysink.
And internally flush-start, flush-stop, segment event have been sent.

However, in case of text-stream, these functionalities are just enabled.
in case of audio and video stream, these functionalities are disabled in
gstplaysink.

I am wondering that these functionalities are still implementing or not
verified until now?