proper audio video Interleave for mpegtsmux

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Dec 5 00:07:44 PST 2013

On Di, 2013-12-03 at 16:21 +0100, Michal Lazo wrote:
> And what about other muxers(mkv, mp4, 3gp) ?
> Are there any working examples for proper audio/video interliving ?
> I will need something to start with.

I misunderstood your problem, it doesn't seem to be about interleaving
but just that video can be decoded only a few frames into a file. A/V
sync and everything else is ok.

Can you provide a sample file? In general your pipeline looks like it
should produce a new MPEGTS file at every keyframe, so decoding should
work from the beginning.

What do you mean with "I modify omxh264enc to generate PPS and SPP base
on first one generated "from pi openmax? What's this modification?

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com