proper audio video Interleave for mpegtsmux

miskol michal.lazo at mdragon.org
Fri Dec 6 00:46:00 PST 2013

a/v is sync of course everything play just fine.

but output transport stream is not properly generated as
audio frames are before videoframes in transport stream
as there isn't any interleaving before muxer
and I think there will be also problem with h264 frame order as I-frames
should be before B and P(or whatever h264 call them)

and if you are at slow connection it all takes to much time to buffer all
need data

What do you think about new interlive element that we use before muxers
and h264parser with switch that reorder frames with right order(better for
live streaming)

http://vpn.mdragon.org:60080/5/0000007485.ts
http://vpn.mdragon.org:60080/5/0000007486.ts

my hotfixes