problem compiling examples

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Dec 7 01:56:02 PST 2013

On Do, 2013-12-05 at 16:12 -0200, Freddy Martinez Garcia wrote:
> Hi to everybody
>
> I'm trying to compile  an example of QtGstreamer, and during building my
> program, I have the following error:
>
> /usr/include/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:47:
> error: QGlib/connectimpl.h: No such file or directory
>  #        include BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1
>                                      ^
>
> someone know about it ??

You should file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org against
GStreamer/qt-gstreamer with that. Also mention the version of your Linux
distribution and the version of QtGStreamer you're using and how you
compile the sample.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com