How to add more plugins for Android SDK in Cerbero?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Jun 21 08:00:46 PDT 2013

Le vendredi 21 juin 2013 à 15:22 +0800, Haiming Wang a écrit :
> HI friends,
>

>     I want to know if I want to enable more plugins for Android SDK in
> Cerbero, how to do it.

Normally, all you have do to is add more dependencies to your package.
Plugins are automatically built if the required dependencies are
present. As an example, if you want the x264enc element, you need to add
the x264 library in you package (or add this dependency to
gst-plugins-bad recipe).

I hope that helps, worst case I'm sure Andoni will correct me ;-P
Nicolas