Failed to deactivate pad myplugin0:sink, very bad

JasonP raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 02:37:00 PDT 2013

When I run my plugin through gst-launch-1.0 I am seeing following error. What
could be the possible issue.?? Thanks in advance.

(gst-launch-1.0:7119): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Failed to deactivate pad
myplugin0:sink, very bad
Freeing pipeline ...

(gst-launch-1.0:7119): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose element rsencaac0, but it is in PAUSED instead of the NULL
state.
You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.
This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in the
application or some element.

JasonP

-----
Jason p