Subtitle display

Sky Qt skyqute at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:40:13 PST 2013

Hi Brendan,

  Thanks for the reply. I definitely think it is the xpad and ypad
properties of the textoverlay object that control the line spacing. But I
haven't come across any examples of how to get a handle on the textoverlay
object and change its properties.

Here is the link to the textoverlay docs:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-textoverlay.html

do let me know if that is right and it will be great if you can point me to
an example.

Sky.