A tsdemuxer PIDs property

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Nov 15 07:24:05 PST 2013

Le vendredi 15 novembre 2013 à 16:14 +0100, Eric Trousset a écrit :
> Actualy, I need to set the PID of the stream, the server we are working on doesn't have a PAT in the stream, we get the video PID and the audio PID via http.

Not 100% sure, but normally one would watch for pad-added signal and
select the pads that match the PID you want, and finally drop the data
on the other pads. Keeping the pads around might be useful if later you
want to switch. You'll get the pid in the stream-start event which shall
be sticked to the pad before pad-added is signal. See
gst_pad_get_sticky_event() and gst_event_parse_stream_start().

cheers,
Nicolas