A tsdemuxer PIDs property

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Fri Nov 15 07:43:13 PST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 12:37 +0100, Eric Trousset wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am porting my application from gstreamer 0.10 to 1.0. And I used to
> use FluTsDemuxer witch I could give the audio and video PIDs via the
> es-pid property. Its seems this element hasn’t been ported to 1.0, so
> is there an alternative TSDemuxer I could use witch would accept PID
> from properties?

  tsdemux doesn't (and most likely will never) allow setting PES PID.

  The rationale is that if you don't have a PMT ... you can't guess the
nature/type/caps/property of the individual PES streams.

  That being said, if you *do* have PMT we could envision adding a
property to specify on which PID it is.

    Edward