vp8 encoding from windows desktop

Sergio Andrés Basurco Mancisidor chuckleplant90 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 00:05:15 PST 2014

Sorry maybe noisy wasn't too explanatory. I meant the result looked quite
compressed/pixelated. I'm trying to avoid any compression and stream
maximum resolution and image quality. I've tried a simplified pipeline and
the result seems better. But framerate drops a lot.

I'm just wondering whether my computer is capable of high framerate and
quality at the same time. My intention was to encode keyframe only so there
wasn't any interpolated images, and to set a high bitrate to compensate.
Any advice?

Thanks a lot!