[decklinksrc] How to add 4k support

Mitchell Foley mitch at thefoley.net
Tue Feb 25 23:12:01 PST 2014

It looks like the code for the decklink modes is here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/sys/decklink/gstdecklink.cpp#n33
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/sys/decklink/gstdecklink.h#n44

Adding the new modes to those 2 places is likely a good place to start. Let
us know how it works out.

-Mitch