Installing and operating gstreamer on Windows 7

Dušan Poizl poizl at maindata.sk
Tue May 13 00:59:58 PDT 2014

Use latest version which is available. Currently it is 1.2.4.1 which you
can download from http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.2.4.1/

For basic introduction into gstreamer there are some nice tutorials.
http://docs.gstreamer.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=327735 But beware
that they are for version 0.10 which is now obsoleted and there are
changes in some API.