Help with custom plugin Caps Negotiation

Subodh subodh.austin at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:27:17 PDT 2014

Thanks for guidance Sebastian.
I have attached a sample code I had written following source of Qtdemux, but
while testing the caps negotiation with typefind element failed.
I was unable to isolate issue with debug logs, hence posted on list hoping
someone could just browse through my code and highlight any obvious issues.

As suggested, will continue referring to existing plugins.

--
Regards,
Subodh