GStreamer-sdk build with cerbero requires long time to build

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:29:29 PST 2014

Hello All,

I am trying to build GStreamer-sdk for iOS-universal with cerbero. Its
taking really long time than I anticipated.

My system configuration is:
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad core
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
120 GB Solid State SATA Drive

with this configuration, approximately 10-12 libs get installed per hour.
Total number of libs going to be installed is 86.

I was wandering if it is normal to take up that much time?

Moreover, the process doesn't utilize full CPU. Its using between 15% - 30%
CPU
Memory pressure is medium as well.

I guess, If the process could use full resources then it might take lesser
time.

Thank you.