Can't seek with gnonlin

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Thu Oct 30 10:40:42 PDT 2014

Hello Ralph,

I am not sure I understand that pipeline : gnlurisource -
gnlcomposition - videoconvert - d3dvideosink

The gnlcomposition is a Bin that should contain a gnlurisource, so
that pipeline does no make much sense.

Also yes, there is something new about 1.0 in GNL, you hgave to commit
the composition each time you make a change in it. Commit is an action
signal, you should use it with (on the top of my head):

  g_signal_emit (composition, "commit", &something_commited, NULL);

But seeking in a composition should (and does) work.

Regards,

Thibault Saunier