alsa modules are noisy and silent after several minutes of use

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sat Jan 17 10:39:00 PST 2015

Le 2015-01-17 09:22, buda servantes a écrit :
> It's work nicely but after a few minutes, I get noise (the sound is
> completely distorted) and becomes silent.
It looks like a clock drift, and handling of it not working. I think I
have met similar issues, but was not sure what I was seeing. My
observation is that pulse audio mitigate the drift, so the bug might
have been unseen by others not using alsasink. If you manage to test on
latest GStreamer from git and could reproduce it, could you file a bug
please ?

Nicolas