Looking for cerbero documentation (deps managing issue)

Eric-BTG eric.chaloin at bt-ground.com
Mon Jan 26 03:21:40 PST 2015

Re,

Sorry for the dumb question about BuildType.MAKEFILE..!! I understood. I was
just about to re-answer when your reply came :)

(In fact I was looking what is done in zlib recipe. I was confused because
BuildType is set to MAKEFILE and configure_tpl is also manually set to
./configure --prefix %(prefix)s...)

Ok so yes it's better when using AUTOTOOLS backend ^^

I'm building Freescale libfslvpuwrap library (foo) for Android platforms.
This lib is a wrapper to VPU HW codecs. Libfslvpuwrap configure is looking
for vpu_lib.h header and linker needs libvpu.so.

This is a bit special because libvpu is build in Freescale Android tree. I
created a cerbero recipe for libvpu (bar). It installs suitable built
libvpu.so in $prefix/lib and headers $prefix/include/vpu/vpu_lib.h.

I tried to create libvpu.la and libvpu.pc setting paths to libvpu.so and
vpu_lib.h and expecting libfslvpuwrap using it.. They are declared as devel
files in libvpu recipe.

I'm able to "manually" build and link libfslvpuwrap to libvpu but not using
cerbero.

Regards,

Eric