Passing my own metadata

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:11:08 PDT 2015

>From what I can see from the videocrop src it is inheriting from
GstVideoFilter and none of the metadata functions are being overridden. So
I would suspect that you are not handling the metadata transformation
correctly. If you are not aware, the metadata API provides three functions
for handling metadata: Two for construction and destruction and one for
handling metadata transformation. If the transformation function is not
implemented then the metadata is dropped for a transform_frame call.