Passing my own metadata

Deven deven.joseph at arcure.net
Tue Jul 21 02:41:28 PDT 2015

Hello,

Thanks for responding,

The transform function is implemented.

When I use this pipeline for test (only for test),
/gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="location of avi path" ! avidemux !
myfirstelement ! videoconvert ! autovideosink/
the transform function is called.

But when I used this (also for test) :
/gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="location of avi path" ! avidemux !
myfirstelement ! mysecondelement ! videoconvert ! autovideosink/
the tranform function is not called (even if it works in this case too).

I don't know why in the second test case and in my pipeline with videocrop,
the transform function is not called where as in my first test it's
called... Have you got any idea ?