Compilation of gstreamer-vaapi from source

Engin Firat engin.firat at adonissyazilim.com
Thu Sep 3 04:52:57 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I am trying to compile gstreamer-vaapi module vaapiparse_h264 element
included. For this purpose, I got the 0.6.0 version of the software and
configured by using following command:

./configure --prefix=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --enable-encoders
--enable-builtin-codecparsers=no --enable-
builtin-videoparsers=no

The output of the configure process is attached to this mail. The file is
named as configure.out

Second I run make to compile the source code but I got the errors attached
as make.out

The gstreamer version is 1.4.3 and I am compiling at Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.
Gstreamer elements are installed using PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~ddalex/+archive/ubuntu/gstreamer .

Could you please help?
Regards.