Link/unlink tee branch from a pipeline

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:48:33 PDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,
and thanks for your help because it works very well.
But now I have another question about this post. I want to add an audio
branch to my pipeline>

src1 --> tee1 ---> videomixer --> videosink
            tee1 --> xvideosink1
            tee1 --> autoaudiosink1

src2 --> tee2 ---> videomixer --> videosink
            tee2 --> (unlinked)
            tee2 --> (unlinked)

 After a little bit of time and when an event occurs I want to change
 the situation to this:

 src1 --> tee1 ---> videomixer --> videosink
             tee1 --> (unlinked)
             tee2 --> (unlinked)

 src2 --> tee2 ---> videomixer --> videosink
             tee2 --> xvideosink1
             tee2 --> autoaudiosink1

Do I have to add another PROBE on the audio branch and unlink/link in
another probe_callback method? Or can I unlink/link the audio branch in the
same probe_callback method of the video PROBE?
Video and audio are in sink so when I tried one of that solution something
doesnt work...

Can you help me?
Thanks,
Giacomo