[gst-embedded] deploy gstreamer to omap3 beagle borad failed

Favor Tang tangher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:53:33 PST 2008

 hi.

 At present, I want to deploy gstreamer to omap3 beagleborad. I build
gstreamer-0.10 and its plugins (
gstreamer-plugins-base,gstreamer-plugins-bad,gstreamer-plugins-good,gstreamer-plugins-ugly)
using OE. then I copied all the build libraries to the board SD/MMC card
which was install angstrom distro.

when I test gstreamer in order to know if it can work properly, but I got an
error only(the error as following):

any help is appreciate!

 thanks!

root at beagleboard:~# gst-inspect
(gst-inspect-0.10:1494): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the
D-BUS
 daemon:
dbus-launch failed to autolaunch D-Bus session: Autolaunch error: X11
initializa
tion failed.

(gst-inspect-0.10:1494): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the
D-BUS
 daemon:
dbus-launch failed to autolaunch D-Bus session: Autolaunch error: X11
initializa
tion failed.

(gst-inspect-0.10:1494): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the
D-BUS
 daemon:
dbus-launch failed to autolaunch D-Bus session: Autolaunch error: X11
initializa
tion failed.

(gst-inspect-0.10:1494): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the
D-BUS
 daemon:
dbus-launch failed to autolaunch D-Bus session: Autolaunch error: X11
initializa
tion failed.
GConf Error: No D-BUS daemon running
Error initializing: Error re-scanning registry , child terminated by signal