gst-omx 1.0 with bellagio or lim?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 04:26:28 PDT 2013

On Do, 2013-04-11 at 14:38 +0900, Lee Du Hui wrote:
> Hi Everybody.
>
> I 'm trying to Gstreamer Core 1.0.6 + gst-omx 1.0 +
> bellagio(http://omxil.sourceforge.net/) or lim.
> but it does't not work. it does't forward to gst state ( READY to
> PAUSED ).
>
> Is it possible gst-omx1.0 + bellagio or lim ?

It should be possible but it could very well be that there are bugs.
Please file a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org with your gstomx.conf and a
GST_DEBUG=omx*:6 log.

> What is the project for using gst-omx 1.0?

It definitely works with the OpenMAX IL on RPi and also people used it
already on some TI chipset.

Why do you want to use bellagio/lim? They only provide software codecs
that already have native GStreamer elements that should work better.