[Hal] Dutch hal translation

Reinout van Schouwen reinouts at gnome.org
Wed Aug 17 13:09:31 PDT 2005

Hi,

Another try to post my updated HAL translation.

Quoting my previous mail:

I have to wonder why apparently HAL isn't in the GNU Translation Project
or any other translation effort? A SUSE translator pointed out to me
that my translation had become outdated, but from the viewcvs interface
it seemed as if all messages were translated. I had to run
intltool-update to get a current set of strings.

Some translatable strings shouldn't ever reach the user's eye in the
first place. For example:

#: ../tools/device-manager/hal-device-manager.glade.h:16
msgid ""
"Capabilties this might be a pretty long list so blablabla yada yda
dyadhsk "
"hdks jdhsk dks hdks hdks"

#: ../tools/fstab-sync.c:1228 ../tools/fstab-sync.c:1298
#, c-format
msgid ""
"%d: drive: desired_mount_point='%s', fstype='%s', options='%s', "
"mount_point='%s', normalized_desired_mount_point='%s'\n"

Furthermore, please don't include markup in messages like these:

#. * @}
#: ../tools/device-manager/hal-device-manager.glade.h:1
msgid "<b>Bandwidth:</b>"

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen