[Hal] Dutch hal translation

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Wed Aug 17 13:27:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 22:09, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Another try to post my updated HAL translation.

I add this file to CVS.

> Quoting my previous mail:
>
> I have to wonder why apparently HAL isn't in the GNU Translation Project
> or any other translation effort? A SUSE translator pointed out to me
> that my translation had become outdated,

Yes, I started this translationprocess for SUSE to get new translation files
for SUSE 10.0/openSUSE.

> but from the viewcvs interface
> it seemed as if all messages were translated. I had to run
> intltool-update to get a current set of strings.
>
> Some translatable strings shouldn't ever reach the user's eye in the
> first place. For example:
>
> #: ../tools/device-manager/hal-device-manager.glade.h:16
> msgid ""
> "Capabilties this might be a pretty long list so blablabla yada yda
> dyadhsk "
> "hdks jdhsk dks hdks hdks"
>
> #: ../tools/fstab-sync.c:1228 ../tools/fstab-sync.c:1298
> #, c-format
> msgid ""
> "%d: drive: desired_mount_point='%s', fstype='%s', options='%s', "
> "mount_point='%s', normalized_desired_mount_point='%s'\n"

I removed this two strings already from the pot file provided for our
localisation team.

Thanks for the translation!

Cheers,
Danny

--
Danny Kukawka
dkukawka at suse.de
Mobile Devices
SUSE LINUX a Novell Business
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany