libhal C++ wrapper

Milosz Derezynski internalerror at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:06:02 PST 2006

Ah it was you! Sorry!

Ok yeah. Well your code is pretty much exactly what i had now in mind for
hal++. I guess i should start working on this right now. (Btw Paolo, i'll
talk to you in #c++ once i get there the next time, i hope you're around, so
we can talk some things through, i don't mean to just using your dbus c++
bindings without contributing back and that's something i'd like to ask you
about, basically what still needs to be done)