Hal replacement for Edgy

Gerald Britton gerald.britton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:08:45 PST 2007

Dear Martin,  I found your deb for the ipod nano problem on edgy but
am wondering which deb to use for amd 64?

======================
This is a replacement for Ubuntu Edgy's hal, which fixes the
inaccessible of some iPod Nanos (see
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/hal/+bug/66068).

To install it, download all .deb files to a directory on your system
(for example, hal-fix on your desktop).

Then change to the directory in a Terminal (for example by using "cd
Desktop/hal-fix" (without the ") and run "sudo dpkg -i *.deb" (without
the ")

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me: martin
/at/ gamesplace (dot) info or pirast on Freenode.