hal 0.5.10rc2

Daniel Stone daniel.stone at nokia.com
Sun Sep 2 15:58:38 PDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 05:24:19PM -0400, ext David Zeuthen wrote:
> I'm hoping no big changes will go in before 0.5.10. There will be a PK
> 0.6 release just before 0.5.10 final; only planning minor additions /
> convenience API. Changes from 0.5.10rc1 are below.
>
>      David
>
> Daniel Stone (2):
>       add input.xkb properties
>       add input.x11_driver

Heh, thanks for adding this.  I'd just discussed with Rob on IRC a
couple of days ago about how I had some changes that I'd like to push to
this to make it more flexible and usable for the X server.
Unfortunately I'm mad busy so can't promise anything, so can we say that
you'll just go ahead anyway if I don't get you anything by Friday, but
hopefully I'll get you something before then?

Cheers,
Daniel