DeviceKit-power patches

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:27:13 PDT 2008

David,

I've got a ton of bugfixes and new functionality for DeviceKit-power --
are you going to split the hal and DeviceKit lists sometime soon or
should I submit my patches to the HAL mailing list?

I would really like to help co-maintain this, as a lot of the time
correlation code from g-p-m can be pushed lower into DK-power and the
physical->logical mapping (when we have multiple laptop batteries or
UPS's) can also be done much better at this level.

This can make g-p-m a really small and lightweight applet, rather than
the complex thing it is today.

Richard.