DeviceKit-power patches

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Mon Jun 23 08:43:25 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 16:39 +0200, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Moreover, before going further, I would like that we (HAL/DK-p, GPM,
> NUT, ...) discuss the variable naming, and more generally the scope of
> DK-p.

Sounds good to me. There's already some earlier discussion about the
scope; one thing I want to avoid is to duplicate what other components
can do better.

> So, David, same question: is it the right place to talk about that?

It would probably be best to discuss this on the new list I've mentioned
earlier - we should have the lists ready later today (one of the
benefits of being in the same physical office as an fd.o site
wrangler!).

     David